wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Red Roses by AJ Rafael





There you areWith your light brown hairApologize cuz all that I did was stareAnd no im not a creeper I swear that im a keeperIm just glad you noticed that I was there

I got your name but I didn't get your numberSo now im filled with all this regret and wonderWould you wanna see meAnd would you wanna kiss meIm getting way ahead of myselfBut I cant get you off of my mindNo I cant

I wish I woulda asked you outI wish I didn't have these doubts about myselfFor those 3 minutes that you stood in front of meI wish I hadn't walked awayI wish I had the guts to sayWould you be myI wish I woulda asked you to be my valentine

So I had one more chanceto gather my thoughts and just spit it outbut now I've missed the momentso now I'd never know ifyou'd say yes to the question I ask

so now Im herewithout you im crushed cuz I got these rosesthese red roses and god knows thatI'd have given them to you But I cant get you off my mind




No comments:

Post a Comment