wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Thursday, February 2, 2012

13 days and counting

for this year's coming valentine i know i'm gonna be single. but still waiting for my true love to come, and also my longest and biggest crush ever, reine. whatever it is, i'm going to do something for her, that is- #1 make her a CD that contain a song of me singing my favorite cover songs. maybe some of her fav song too, hee. i did asked from cyril's help because he did make one before, so i'm asking for his help if he knows how to make me one.

for now, i am trying to think of how to download those software and where can i get one, huu. or #2 i just ask help from the bridal studio on how to produce a CD for this coming valentine. #3 record a video of me saying whats on my mind to her. and sing some songs for her, that way she can see how i sing right in front of her, hee


what i'm doing for her is just my way of saying i love her that much, even if shes not mine, but i want to let her know that i love her as much as the sands at the beach, the stars in the sky, the water in the ocean, the air that i breathe.. much more that words could describe.

its the fun in doing it with love that matters here,
hope you would like it, 
and maybe someday you'd be mine c:

with love marvyn jason



No comments:

Post a Comment