wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Thursday, February 2, 2012

this is some of the cartoon i made at the back office on the 02 february 2012, hee. but what i am not satisfy if the background on the image, i could think of any background that is suitable for the cartoon. anyway, i was thinking of someone before drawing them. then it came to my thought of drawing my figure carrying her. but made some changes in it, well, you know, just like me me fantasy world, hee. very childish thing to think right, but who cares, i'm doing it anyway. hee, first i start off with the leg. the female's leg, then down to her toes and up to her body.. i took a while doing this part..


then i place the male's finger the the girl's body and also her leg. carefully not to ruin the other part of the body. haha, i feel the fun of doing it besides love ^^.. after the hand of the girl is done, i move on to the head, woww! this is the hardest one, i could think of how the face would look like if i do this and do that, hee, so i leaved them empty for a while, next, i go the the boy's leg with his shoe. the body with superman's logo.. soory but some of the details doesn't look that nice because the marker pen are making nonsence!! its okay i find my way eventually.. now a closer look at the couple. hee.. see the boy's face? i like it, its like my own figure. hahahaha, perasan!


if you notice this picture, you'll see that this picture looks similar like the one i have recently had with reine. hee, hee, so happy and shock at the same time bha.. then i look back at the picture again, woow! it surely look alike. the hand, the laugh, the feeling, huu, so great when i thought of it again, hoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment