wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Thursday, February 2, 2012

today

otdoi! hee, yesterday bha ne, but count as today, its the first of wednesday and i went out with cyril to eryka's house and hang out there till 9pm.. then went for another dinner at kedai minum taman amber park, hee, makan "sup tarajun" the kadazan dusun punya slang.. bha, after that cyril and i kena hantar to hotel, i work at 11pm kn, so we reach the hotel at 10.45pm, hee, just in time for my work, at work, fauzi my staff friend from the hotel made me some of my overnight work, woww, so i don't have to do so much work tonight, hee, so happy, thanks to him..

then at after my work has done at around 1pm, i was thinking of drawing another cartoon at the back office whiteboard, haha. like the one i did update the past few days.. now im drawing superman, my idea is from the one i had with my crush. i carried her and took some pictures like the one on my previous post. hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment