wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Now you're just somebody that i use to know



What's wrong with me? What do i miss? I will be missing the part where i made you part of me, i share everything from my side and you share yours. But now whats left if only hate and some love. I HATE THIS FEELING! Why do i always suffer this kind of situation? just like the others, they left me to get to their ex.. pity me huh..


i just hope that my heart can still handle my situation.. when i was lying on my bed last night i thought a lot till i cried. yeah! i cried, why the world must be cruel towards me? then i decided to text her back, letting her got to her ex is a very difficult thing to do. In fact letting go is my worst thing to do.

Still got a lot to share but i just can't, i gotta sleep now. after woke up early to wash the car, i took this time of opportunity to share. anything, just text me. BYE!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment