wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My brain says stop but my heart say the other way



Like whats been happening recently i regret plus i got no intention to hurt anyone. Because everytime i see your picture i cried. wishing you would do the same :/ keep talking to myslef "saya rindu charlene".. but why? maybe i don't notice what i've done.. didn't we used to say, "lets tell each other everything"← something like that.. bukan kau sja nanggis bha, sya cuba juga faham situasi kau, sama juga macam kau, kalau sya bnyk fikir then kepala sya boleh sakit.. thats why i cool down a lot. I asked myself, "why me?" sebab i'm sure and believed that i'm better than "him" or any other la.. just saying.. hish! enough talking about that la kn, i know we both hate to talk about that.. anyway, even if i don't want to text you, my heart still want to text.. when you asked me to call you last night, i ignore for few minutes, but then i realized i can't really sleep without hearing your voice. there's still a lot we planned but never got the chance to finish. remember? hmm okayy, thats from me, anything, i just wanted you back. the real us. the annoying person who always annoys you. but whatever it is, i support you, and thanks.

p/s : i tried my best to understand you, if you notice i even tried to make your decision for you. and now i'm ashamed of whats been going on between us. regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment