wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Friday, November 4, 2011

today.

okay, its a good mood to update, for now. err, this morning i woke up as usual, got ready for work..took my bath and wore this fav grey coloured shirt of mine. then wore this blue sneekers of mine, grey long pants of mine, hee. im done!! every morning, we got this short morning prayer that my dad or my mom lead sometimes.. i guess my turn haven't come yet - - hahaha, actually, i still feel sleepy bha thats why don't do the prayer, but if i got enough rest, i'll do it..

then on my way to work, my dad sent me. i play this cd in the car, hee. so fun la listening to my music every morning, especially if we could happen by aj rafael been played. as i reach hotel, i saw putih in her uniform, hee, happy to see her instead of her MC again, haha. yesterday did happened really... its better two then being alone.. 

then i wore my uniform and went down to the back office to fix my hair, so today i planned not to open the cashier because i've been opening them all morning, so now im giving chances to putih, hee, i only open receipt and the credit card.. hmm, looks like busy today but noooooooooooooo, only 9 arivals for today.. some of my friends only work for half day, waa so lucky of them, including my boss.. big boss... hmmm. 

and so i was like, so cool being in the same shift with put put... she talks a lot - - lol, after work we plan to go to eastern and look for eye lashes, hee, me on the other side wanna pierce my other ear, that makes both of my ears got pierced, AWESOME.. hope that it would heal as soon as possible... hee...

at around 1.20 something, i check my phone for text. so shock to see cyril's text that came at 12.27 pm earlier before, alala, but sorry, i just check it out, so sorry didn't inform them earlier, but instead you inform me. (what a dissapointment) 

then after work at 3.30pm, put put and i went to onebuck to have our drink before piercing begin, hee, she took vannila blue and i have chocolate-strawberry.. so this time my treat, hee. but in my mind, you'll be paying for the piercing, ahhahaha, (evil laugh) kiddin' la... then shes scared actually about this piercing, not her first time, but she told me that it hurts when you sleep at night, but i calm her down by asking her to move a lot, like dancing, lol. buruk kn, hahaha.. naa, ne la ne, the time has come, actually i ws going to go first, but i took long time to get ready, lol - - then i put a mark on her ear, marking the spot for her pierce, okay, top of her ear! (gun shot, hee) (holding her hand) waa, cool, no feel bha kn, hee, then its my turn, she do the same to me, mark the spot, hee, finally, i got both ears pierced!!! awesome...

then i went home take my dinner, bath and online, hee, then ada ne grace adah, my ex, chat with me, hee, honestly, i miss her la, hee, okay la bha tu kn missing each other, err, frankly, i treated her like a stupid person o, buruk kn, ee. but noew, im trying to be a braver and stronger bf anyone has ever had. so, reine, are you up for the challenge?



No comments:

Post a Comment