wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Thursday, November 3, 2011

its been a while since

hi, its been quite long time not blogging right? feels like updating, but not much i think, just few of whats been happening this days. lastly, lol! first, the last two days is an obligation night for me to go to church, thats whay i can't online at night, on monday is the all saints day, and the next day that is tuesday was all souls day. hmm, what else aa, on monday i did manage to meet reine, we hang out a while, hee. happy, and got our own secret recipe! haha. eh, while im writing this blog kn, i keep on viewing back my facebook profile, then all of the sudden i was this regina angel emol's facebook right on the top of my friends list on my wall. hee, i smile...

next, about my facebook account. once i went online, i check my wall, then i check my home, and last i went to cityville to collect taxes and vegs (vegetables) haha... okay thats it, now its getting boring, so went stalking to some of my crushes wall, read whats need to be read. what a naughty thing to do, but let make it our own secret eh?

crushes.. crushes... crushes... lot of things in my mind about it... i wanna share but only with the one who ask. hee

ui ui, i rad this sheyra's post on oyen punya wall. (ngam ka eja sheyra?) doesn't matter but, woww, cool, i guess im in their conversation. im so excited, hee. that is why i keep on sneezing right at that time. haha, sembarangan!!

next, that monday rock my heart of my body! really shock, still in shock actually if i come to recall them back, hmm.... hee, i smile all the day on tuesday, haha, been really nice to the guest, i even help them, hee... don't want it ending...

that it la, no more. hmm, no mood, haha thank you 





No comments:

Post a Comment