wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Monday, November 14, 2011

sunday the 13

the day before sunday i plan on wearing black to church. then when i woke up, i wore the 'blink 182' cool shirt we three of us bought.. so i follow my parents and they drop me off at the church canteen.. i took RM1 bubur for my breakfast... after makan i met cyril, i eat again, haha. okay, so i was waiting for so long, waiting to see her, but, hmm, nothing happened. but it doesn't matter, so i was thinking let me call darrelene, hee my cousin from tamparuli.. naa, so i went inside the church to shake her hand, hee, cool. so we plan to go out and just hang out for a while before i went to work.

then after our lunch with darrelene, edora, and me, we went up to the hotel lobby to take some pictures, hee. so i was really feeling cool.. but at the same time scared. yeah scared of others might say. but what the hell, who care, lol. i love having my cousin by my side. hee, siok la, i bet this year's christmas gonna be the best i ever had.. please? hee, theres a lot of my other cousin i didn't manage to talk to them on the last christmas.. that is elna, darrelene, herlyne taylor, err, their siblings, oh yeah there're some other family on the other side i still don't know, alala.. all thanks to facebook for connecting us all. love you :D OH YEAH!!! i got to took picture with darrelene, well, others wait okay, hee..

then at work, 12pm. i went in and woww, theres still a lot of check-in guest since morning, they've been lining up for hours, cool, some of them got mad for being waiting in a line of a group. Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri Sabah in fact.. hmm, but never mind, keep smiling, and they'll go away, hahahaha. okay its 12pm and i felt hungry, so very hungry, so i asked wana (operator dept.) to buy me food (nasi goreng pataya) cool but then i only ate a lil by lil. hee so funny, when its 3pm the morning shift went home and the afternoon shift gone missing, woww, i was left alone - - so cruel, yeah cruel. hee , then he came back with  a stim face, well, i get it, he is under a spell of love, hee, pity him, yeah pity..

then after work at 8pm my dad fetch me and went home (end of the story)



No comments:

Post a Comment