wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Saturday, November 12, 2011

and i was like...

it started when i was at church... i was so happy because i know something would happen tonight... not so sure what it is, but i keep on smiling throughout the night, then its time... the moment i enter the church compound, i saw my very best friend, guess who??? lol, cyril robert la, hee. he looks sick la, so pity of him. take a good rest okay, drink a whole lot of water, keep your body full of liquid. okay, thats the first, then came this girl, constance, shes cyril's crush. cool right? cyril have his own crush..

moving on.. then came amanda and fung fung, i was shocked, then i started to think, mmmmm (maybe reine will be coming tonight) rupanya, shes inside all the time (inside the church praying) hmm, then my leg getting weak, my heart start pumping more blood through my head, waa... plus, cyril told me she cried during the anniversary celebration at cyril's home sweet home... waaa, i suddenly got panic and even more thoughts going on my mind..

(is she okay? is she gonna be fine? what happened? who call her that night?)

that questions keep playing on my head, i was busy thinking of her all the way till the end of the mass.. hmm, then i keep asking myself, do you remember? what do you think of me to you? do you love me? because the other day when i met you guys, just this recently, remember? the food court.. you were telling your friends about other guy, hey, i m right here next to you in fact...

still i m in confusion! you know that i m in love with you right? hmm, never mind, keep on doing what i m doing if thats makes you happy, but just for the record, i m still and always be waiting for you... please pass on the message if you guys my dear bloggers reader read this.. i need her to know. hee thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment