wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Monday, October 24, 2011

yesterday



after my shift at 7am, i repeat 7am!! i went to take my breakfast at restaurant something - - i forgot what is it. anyway, i went with my assistant manager RC and 'ucuk' lol, our night audit.. after that we went back to hotel to sent me and ucuk. on our way back, theres this traffic officer stop us and i was like woww, cool, my first arrest!! hahaha so funny la, rupanya road tax mati, hee. bha.. after saman this saman that. i went to church to sit with reine ivy and marc, together with rex her lil brother.

after the church ended. i went to meet reine's parents. asked them where're they going next. they wanted to go to tamu bha, hee. bha so we waited there at the church canteen for the time to pass. hmmmmmmmmmmm... at the church hall there this friend of mine, my best friends!! vexter and cyril. woww, they were doing this dance practice for this coming event. 

after that, reine and her family went home, but before that.. i saw reinde giving me this signal to go to eastern, naa, so i waited there la again alone.. after a few boring moment, i went online next to the eastern plaza. check this and that on fb. hee. then i called reine whether shes coming or what, woww. what surprise me is that, she almost walk alone to eastern form taman setia there at sin onn - - i was like she'd do this for me?? woww, cool. because shes said she already so called promise to me that we're going to meet up at eastern. so finally the four of them walked together from taman setia to eastern.. woww!!

after they reach here, amanda text me and told me to go to the food court and lepak with them, hee. bha so i went down la, at the food court, i saw my big boss ms rizalee, hee. the front office manager. she smile and i smile la, hee. anyway. we chi and we chat this and merepek stuff. lol. so fun la with those four people. sna, ada la tu mainan dorang, we started to play "goft" using ice cube and straw .. and playing guess where, oh gosh, i lose at that game and you know what.. they challenge me to go to the women's bathroom.. and i was like, gosh alala.. so on my way tu kn, i met this girl, my lil crush, hee, tidak tau la.. 


hee, shes my youngest ex gf i had when i was in form 2 or 4 err??? forgot o.. lagipn, don't think shes serious.. and also me hmm... naa, back to my story... i wanted to meet her shake shake her hand and hug her and .... hahaha. no la, just say hi, and she'd say hey.. hee, cool. bha, limpas limpas sja kami, sinyum sinyum.. so kami p la ne tandas perempuan mau masuk, but i can't im not crazy enough bha that... with my sleepy head i couldn't do it, sorry guys... moving on.. we headed on to servay doing crazy stuff. hahaha, we actually recorded our moment.. pictures together!! cool laa..

we even go to our tempat lepak!! we caught this one security, hee. dating with his gf doing this and that stuff i guess. naa, hahahaha!! we on the other side doing freaky stuff... ee best la, tidak jadi mengantuk, haha... the funny thing is, i don't care if we don't get the chance to get together for only both of us, at least we have each other where we can hang out as a gang, as a friend!! but for you.. i just wait and smile. look how patient i am... theres an ups and downs on my feeling ne, sometimes you make me wanting you, and sometime you make me feel you wanting me.. you've taken my heart. 

hoho. i rember that you wrote MR on this board in servay .. i miss that moment... err. yeah la, thats all la i want to tell... i'll continue when im in the mood. bha. thank you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment