wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

plant house day

today i had a really fun day off. actually i asked for my day off for today because there's this one of my friend invited me to be her model partner. hee waa so excited this, so i agreed! all my life modelling is all i wanna be. soo yesterday i asked ms slyvia for my request, but ms riza not approve at first. naa but ms slyvia back me up ,, hee

the ccame the day i've been waiting for. i woke up at 9.30am wash my face, take some breakfast and went online. hee, after that i got ready at 12pm i left home and went to town by bus, i stop by the tailor to sew something (nothing you should know about) hahaha

naa, at 3pm they pick me up at eastern plaza then right away to plant house. i didn't bring my shoe - - what a waste. ee. okay at first its kinda awkward. but then okay la, boleh la, hahahaha. im getting along with the families. i got my partner for shooting already, c priscilla prisca bong, hee. thank you for her, i am here to fulfill my dream, lol. this are the pictures taken by kakak, hee... not aunty aa :D but the professional photo of us i haven't see yet. later i'll upload them as soon as i got it okay :3






No comments:

Post a Comment