wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

wednesday


t h e r e a s o n t o s m i l e

my dad woke my up today, waa, i actually forgot to set my alarm, hoho, clever! so i cgot cleaned and took my bbf aka breakfast, hee. went to work as usual, wow daily rutin. then i  changed to my uniform got to the lift and quite shocked to see sabarianti was there, i thought i'll be alone today but nooooo... hee, so now i got the reason to smile, hee . kunun! hmm, early that morning not much busy, but when its 8pm and above that is where the lightning strikes, a lot of guest checking out, that is from the orions.

then this so called captain came to approached me at the counter to check out, waa, shes giving me much pain in the ass bha, haha . but really, i don't mind. im cool. just this guest take most of my moment, HAHA. so funny and yet tiring. okay, next theres this guest wanted to exchange their USD money to RINGGIT MALAYSIA, so i was doing this procedure, this and that, from my surprise, he told me to hurry up, waa. i was there silent but in deep inside, waa so burning up, haha . but its okay la, im happy for you, i got the wrong posting, thanks to you, you had me made my mistake, haiya.

but its okay, cos im easy going bha kn, hee. now its 11am in the afternoon, waa, so shock a lot of time had passed by. so cyril and i took our lunch at the chat and chill. i guess cyril and i got not much time together lately. im sorry, i'll be better next time. you're my best friend i ever had, to share this and that, here and there, now and then. after lunch we went down to lobby to continue our work, then work work work..

at three, im happy im about to close my transaction, but then theres a lot of mistake to take care of, so i stayed for another hour just to settle. naa, after balik kn, so cyril and i ... again walk together to eastern plaza.. i went to pierce my right ear, so im thinking of closing my left side piercing ^^

naa, then i went home la this alone eating batang buruk, hee, so waited for my bus to departed. reach home i bath the go took my dinner, and now im in front of you updating my blog for today, thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment