wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Thursday, September 22, 2011

i'll make a story


tomorrow is the day.
the day i meet you up.
so be cool, don't act,
just do! remember to be gentleman,
lol, 

so when tomorrow i'll know the truth from you, what i've been waiting for some time. let it go cos i wanna hear all of it, i really want it to be perfect, accept the fact , any fact that is going to happen to me tomorrow. by the time you tell me, i wish i have the courage to kiss you for the first and the last time. waa ^^

merepek - never happen

No comments:

Post a Comment