wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

wednesday the 3rd

morning . last night i went to work at 10.30pm, so i changed to my uniform . then, i use some hair wax, well sucks right - - at 11pm i started to do my work , first the departure and the arrivals . departure only 20++ forgot already, hee . and the arrival all together is 28 including our General Manager ...

next, i wonder around feeling very boring ... so i tried to call someone with my phone ... but still boring no answer . hm ... so i went up to cafe @ seven to eat something . coco crunch is a must ! haha i ate coco crunh every single day i work overnight . err, after that i hang out a little while with my cafe friends, after that i went down to the lobby together with some mihun plus potato for my boss, hee . oh ya, some milk too :D

err, its 3am now and i have nothing to do . so i watched movies . err, 127 hours and the green lantern, then i sleep ! later at 6am my boss wake me up, so i started to do some work again that is making the guest folio, i printed them one by one . next i counted the guest key cards, so i finished at 6.30am now . 

now is the time i get bored again - -" waa, waiting for the next shift . finally one had arrived, but still doing her make-up at the back office. bha, 7am already, i checked out 2 rooms so far . both are tourist . naa, changed shift sudah ne . i went to back office to hang around a little while . then i changed my uniform . 

i thought that its too early to go home, so i hang around at town looking for an open shops . but fews of them still not open yet, so i went home . i took the bus home c: done, too lazy to type more, lol !

No comments:

Post a Comment