wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

read with your eyes close

why suddenly i feel that im fo desperate for wanting a girlfriend ? is it because that i miss hugs and kisses so damn much ? well, as a matter of fact, i am missing them so much . actually i miss having soul mate to talk to when i am sad , to hug when i am tired , to kiss when i feel needed, to hold hand when i feel scare . having soul mate can be really annoying yes i know that but its all parts of the challenges in love relationship . wow, i am saying this with my own words, cool :D im awesome by the way ! hey im not mad in sex . yeah im not but just i know how to control . i am in control bha neehhh. for all those who think that im that jerk, back off, im innocent , hee . but then i feel that the other day, this girls dont want to go out with me because scare of me doing this crazy stuff, hey i love you too much and respect you bha . haiya merepek merepek merepek . huu

No comments:

Post a Comment