wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

what



what just happened people ? after got back home i took my breakfast, then online as usual . i got shocked to see this person, this specific person, this girl suddenly change O.o' im still in shock bha . then i started to read this person, this specific person, this girl's blog, now im starting to get the point, talking about me is it ? i think its my change of relationship, then i called to ask her . she did answered yeah but did say it directly, but its kinda obvious . hey, but i didn't get the chance to explain . but if its not about me, sya maluu :/

nothing happened . nothing really happened between farrahferra and i in this real life . i swear, i never intend to lie toward you . what just happened is that we're just making a joke, just to make her other admire stay away . so im just the victim on your accused . maybe its hurtful to see that relationship status, but im sorry, never will i do it again, promise . im actually scared of what just happened, plus im dissapointed because you didn't even ask me . 

No comments:

Post a Comment