wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Darrelene :/


the headline explains everything, 

im not using anyone , im not playing anyone , im not in a relationship , im not anyone else's , im single and yet not taken , im still waiting , but you looks busy bha . morning you got kuliah, afternoon i can't call because i have to sleep, im in the night shift remember . but at last night , i did called you, but sleep already . huu i hope you read la, no point also if i just post it but you don't read, so sorry la ya . when i view your wall, im straight away got a big slap . in a relationship again ? im not sure whether you accept him back because of jealousy or other reason, but i hope you can forgive me . haiya, terus tidak dapat tidur sya ne, sleepy sleepy sleepy .....................

No comments:

Post a Comment