wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

pretty please

i notice our relationship wasn't feel the same like before. yes i was wrong. what i did was totally out of expectation. now, you treat me like a real bad guy here. yes, you change me. i like that. thank you by the way. but it doesn't mean you get to do whatever you like. acting like you don't care but i know you do. im sorry alright. what do you want from me? hey please don't do the same to me.

i don't feel like talking to her about this now. well i did. but i guess she don't trust me like before. shouldn't posted this online, but i still need someone  to talk. hm


1 comment:

  1. i just reading your blog i wonder about charlene and reine. charlene and reine is the same person? :3

    ReplyDelete