wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Sunday, November 11, 2012

THU/RVG 1/ SLOT 1



Hello, welcome to my class of English grammar. I am one of the student in Cosmopoint Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. English is a very important in our daily life. For instant, we use it in the classroom, "Teacher, may I go to the toilet?" we don't simply say "Teacher, toilet" that is inappropriate to use as if it means that you are reffering the toilet to a teacher.

Next, greetings. There are lots of right way to greet people. "Hello, how are you?" Instead of using "hey, you okay?" we should practice a polite way to greet. "Good morning teacher" "I'm fine , thank you" "You are welcome" ect.

The only problem is we seldom use English when communicating with friends.

thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment