wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

whats been going on this early year.



i was quite shock to whats been going on this twenty twelve. the beginning was like heaven and hell raining simultaneously. i've been a bad person each day.. most of them because of the situation and my fault i guess.

from the last three days, i've been sleeping at reine's home sweet home for two nights. and i went home yesterday. (not because i wanted to, but because of time). after work at 11pm i went there to just have fun with their cousins from KL. there were yani and benji mom and dad. i have fun the first day and also the second day, but the third day was like, more fun! to be surprised, i drove all the way to batu3 from the hotel, woww! that was a very stupid and awesome at the same time.

their parents is okay with me staying there i guess. vomited on the second day.(was very embarrassed)

the feeling during that time is happy, sad, mad, jealousy, envy, shock, excited, kogutan(haha), but the most feeling i felt is love. yeah, i love all of you.so sorry for those who got hurt because of me, i just have the same problem like you and not in a good mood. 

what happened is a slap for all of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment