wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Friday, January 20, 2012

the moment i remember the most.

it was 11 january 2012, wednesday. we were out for movies and watched Alvin & the Chipmunks. during the movie, my comment is, hmm okay, funny, hilarious, fun, fantastic, i felt good because i get to hang out with reine the whole night. oh yeah, i forgot to mention who was joining us for the movie. it was me, cyril, reine, ivy, ryan, eryka.. that is before the club and stuff..

It was great, i was hoping to go back after the movie because i was planing not to drink and got drunk that night. but then, i was tempted by them, congrats. so we went to karaoke at Deluxe. it was my first time to be thee, starting that time, my money stop right there, its their time to spent me. hee. anyway i don't have any left. everybody was like dancing and having fun, me myself felt the awesomeness night.

after singging we went to barcode at fajar. we spent less time there, since it was late.. and their parents may be looking for them. so what happened inside the club really shock me. reine and i were like dancing like chocolate heavens! i felt it like no girl have ever given to me, only i know how i felt that night, in my mind i don't even have the thoughts of the dirty one or the bad one for her, all i can think of is for there to be safe and be guided all the time. everytime i saw her dancing with other guys, i pull her to me where i know shes safe, but i'm scared that she'd slapped me or just shouted at me.. but then nothing happened, i felt relief.

i still remember when reine bit my ear my left ear, i shouted out loud of pain and shock. i don't blame her for that, i know that she couldn't control herself, thats why i took care of her. i love you, reine.

for me this is an opportunity for me to be with her and a chance to be her best. to prove to her that i'm capable of taking care of her. i don't care how she look like, how she dress, or even what shes feeling, the only thing that i'm concern is for her.. she like my pillow of heavens. i wanted to hold her as shes save in my arms, i wanted to kiss her forehead to make sure that shes fine, i wanted to hug her from behind just to protect her.
getting back to my story, don't worry, it won't take long, when its time for us to get back.. we stayed outside for a while.. then something happened. between the both of us. a memory that only me knows. until now, i am still in shock.


No comments:

Post a Comment