wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Saturday, December 17, 2011

the way i make you feel

first, i'm sorry :/ i don't think i make you felt like that. i really thought you understand.. my situation is like this, i hope i can meet you first then i can make my decision... to know you well, to meet your parents, to change my single status.. i wanna love you too.. but in the right way, not just taking another lovebug from somewhere... im trying to get to know you better, i know i'll regret if i don't get to meet you..

now i'm scare that i hurt you, that i'll make you feel i don't have feelings for you anymore. maybe i was wrong in treating you in that way.. to make you feel that way.. but honestly i never got that intention to forget you.. i won't break my promise i made.. to meet you and your parents, if i got the chance.. to be with you all the time i had.. watch the sunset with you...

please understand ya.. yeah now i don't text you... but it doesn't prove that i don't care or think of you, i was doing something.. like updating my blog or something.. but in the end i'll tell you what did i do right.. huu,

i felt happy when having someone to talk to..

tell my stories...


No comments:

Post a Comment