wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Thursday, December 15, 2011

melissa's look alike


cool, its been qa while since i update kn, bha. today, after i woke up, i straight away online like i use to do, hmm, didn't touch my phone except charging my phone. then went to youtube to listen some morning musics.. then i came across this video of cathy nguyen. waa then i was surprised! she look like melissa i know, hee, so cute and adorable. can't wait to see her btw, hee. will be going to kk (kota kinabalu) on the 22nd of december 2011 for my holiday and christmas celebration with all my families. 

hee, bha im so excited to wanna tell whats my plan bha, hee, hope all that i wish will come true and no other obstacles. hee. lets start on the 19th dec, my parents and my lil brother went to kampung left me home alone, hee, then its me alone to make all the house work, but it won't be long, then on the 20th dec im working in the night shift for two nights before im going to kk. then i plan on going by bus early in the morning after my shift ends at 7am.. yeyy, then on my way i'll sleep, hee. then when i arrive at inanam, i'll take the bus and go to kk, to a hotel that i've booked through online.. that is Borneo Tribe Hotel. hee only RM 50 per night inclusive of 1bbf.. not sure really whats that place, but i don't care as long as i can stay with the one i wanted to meet all this long. hoho...

bha then i want to go every place i wanted to go all this while, watch the sunset with the one. aww, hee siok la, mau p belanja sna belanja sini.. hee, then after got back to the hotel rest my body and sleep, hee... then awake the next morning go to kampung to meet my other relatives, oh yeah! this is so exciting! bha, see you guys there ^^ regards.



No comments:

Post a Comment