wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

december updates

morning to all dear bloggers. well, this may be my last post for this year 2011. from this past months in twenty eleven.. 


january start with the vocation seminar, meet new friends and gain experiences, a priceless one. the best part is we went to bundu tuhan retreat centre, waa siok bha, can see the mount kinabalu from afar, huu, i really miss that moment! i think there is some seminars also going on at tawau.. its about the priesthood seminar, hee. for those who interested to become a priest or sister or in a holy person i guess..


february brings luck in me, got this job as a receptionist at promenade hotel, plus i am thrilled cause i the hotel staff had been picked to do some performance during the bridal fair.. cool, and i got the part in modelling too, its so awesome! that time i remember that my ex-girlfriend left me for another cooler guy (her ex juga).. eh, but shes not the one who leave me, i did... mm theres no use to love someone who doesn't love you back right? so i broke her up.. on march, the bridal fair begins. we do some photoshoots and modelling. waa, so excited.. i guess that God gave me the chance to do what i love and to let me calm of all the break up thing.

as time pass by, still march btw.. my latest ex-girlfriend wanted to get back to me, so i trust her for the last time. and as you see, im still single right? so she broke me up, threw me away like a plastic bag, and she got back with  her ex-boyfriend again, hey we're talking about the same person bha!! (i just remembered that she broke me up on may)

this and that happened.. read my previous blog..

bha, december came out great! this past days, i've been naughty, hoho. learn to clubbing, and stuff.. but i think it is really necessary  for me to do so, its a perfect preparation for any time. kn, for example if you go out and you didn't get enough exposure, well can you survive? no!, you can't!

will continue update after bath :P



No comments:

Post a Comment