wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Sunday, November 20, 2011

wedding reception

last night i attend this wedding reception of onell & stanie forever in love, hee. well at first i thought i will be sucks because i dont have the mood i guess, hahaha. cyril keep on telling me i will have my fun there, but i keep denying him, hahaha. okay after church, that is at 7pm, my dad drove to the jade ocean restaurant, i've never been there so far, but it looks cool, i think they just made a renovation there.. it looks so sweet bha, so romantic place to be, i wish all of you dear bloggers could be there to witness yourself.. but its okay, let me, tell the story..

it wasn't easy at first because of what just happened to me, its like a bus, a very huge bus just ran over me. hmm, on the friday morning bha tu sya tngk d facebook, naa, siapa surh sya tngk, sya p snap pictures lagi, hmm.. anyway, getting back to my real story, okay then i plan on sitting sma constance @ linda @ epi, hahaha.. bha time sya masuk entrance dia tu, waa, mau masuk sudah pengantin tu, hahaha, lucu o, so, i sit where there an empty space.. bha some more surprise, just in front of me, shes my ex, elsie dragon.. hmm, bad memories, lol, i don't hate her, just feeling uncomfortable at the moment... bha so i called constance la to ask where the heaven is shes sitting, hmm

oh yeah, before that, while i was standing at the entrance, came this text message from reine <3, yeah i save her name that way in my phone, buruk perangai kn, haha.. she text this

'marvn .. ko d bhgian knan ... k .'

but i didn't reply her text, i guess shes offering me to sit with her, but i don't think so, i don't see an empty space there, huu,. so went to linda's place la, hee, there i saw bradley, didi, angel, nita, nonong.. some more other friends, lupa sudah rupanya, hahaha! okay then i sit and eat happily la this, i feel like wanna dance sja, but not the right time, hee, i only can see the bride  &  the groom dance to slow dance, aww so sweet. so romantik, hee.. then its time for games, lol, so cool kn, in a wedding theres a fun games and all sorts of things, hee, its the bouqea (don't know how to spell a bunch of flower) hahaha, for man and women, hee, (only the single one) so i join but unfortunately, didn't get to catch any :c so sad, hahaha

bha then is it dancing time? hee, so siok kami menari sumazau ramai ramai, bha, bawa bradley lagi, hee.. but daddy call me to go home already, its time for daddy to send me to work.. then i requested to stay for another hour to party.. hee bha buli bha, sya kasih tau bradley juga hantar sya, hee, pnya siok, bha apa lagi, we continued our dance partyy.. we go round and round o, punya siok, hee, i pulled some of them who are sitting not giving anything to the wedding except eating, hhha.. but siok la, then...

i went to their table to shake them (reine amanda, flo, ivy) hee, i pulled reine to dance to jazz or what that aa, hmmm i forgot already, haha.. bha sya balik la p tmpt sya td, sna c linda mau pulang sudah, ala, so we took pictures together to make cyril jealous kunun, haha, just kidding aa cyril, don't get mad.. anyway c linda kn d tmpt c reine sna, so she called me fro afar asking me to got there, bha sya p la ne ingt ada hal penting then last last sya p sna, rupanya tiada apa juga, haha, but anyway thank you a lot ya, that time slow dance song being played, so i was high that time (not that kind of high bha) just excited to partyy... 

as the song flies, i offer my hand to her, cool, she looks scared, yeah i know, but i wanna slow dance with her, i guess we're the secong dancer appear on 'stage'.. then i saw reine's parent dancing too, cool, how cool is that? so awesome is it?? hmm, that time i look at her face, so cool, i get to stare at her lovely face just to make me smile, even if im lil bit mad at her, just because of the 'thing' yeah that thing... then she asked me whats wrong, so i told her that i've saw 'his' facebook profile. she told me that 'hes' going to delete them, but yeah i just go with that..

then yeah im late for work, but its worth my time being with you, you've save the last dance tonight.. thank you for that..

bha tu sja la buat masa skrg, mau p sambung facebook ^^ thank you.



1 comment: