wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Friday, November 25, 2011

superb!

last night was so cool, wish you all bloggers could be there to see me, awesome! awesome i said! i was in a club, woww, dancing club "fire" bha, hee. siok ne, i was dancing like fire on my pants. hee, with cyril, putih, mawar and lots of friends from hotel front office. its actually just to celebrate "the bachelors night" for mawar, that her last enjoyment moment for her youth. mmm, so cool kn, got this kind of stuff.

okay i'll tell the story, first of all, i came to work, the asked me if im gonna join for tonight, woww, and i was like cool, i'll be joining them, hee. bha, then its 11pm and i was just finished my shift, so we move to this restaurant, warisan ibu, hee, i ordered this nasi goreng daging mayonis. hee. sedap o, lain kali sya mau lagi la, hee.. but really that time kenyang o, only one plate also can make me full, hhahaha!

bha, then after paying my meal (on pax account - -) haha. i was surprise at first the price says RM 5.50 bha then the mamak said it was RM6.50 wahh! not i don't want to pay la kn, but cannot bha play like that ee :c any how i've paid for that!

moving on, bha we move to this club. FIRE, hee. so cool, but okay la, not much people was in it, mostly chinese. hee, then at first we ordered some cola to drink, naa, ne la ne, after drinking we went up this stage, hee, do a lil bit of movement, bha then start la this, woww, we move like theres no tomorrow! eeeee, best la, its like its my party, then theres this chinese girls came to dance with us because yeah i know its looks cool & awesome. hee, woww, lots of move came out that night, hoho. plus theres two poles to dance with, hee, i climbed that pole and dance!! bha, the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment