wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

keep playing in my mind.

i remember what we did that last saturday. the time i asked you to dance with me, twice. yeah the first dance kinda makes me embarrassed, but hey that is just warming up right? to get to each other. you wanna know what i felt? because i really wanna share whats on my mind here. before reading , please i don't want anybody to think of this sharing as a jealous matter. im just sharing right? well, to begin with i start with the moment i saw you in the restaurant. i honestly was searching for you, yes i admit it i was trying to search for you if you're coming or not that night. then, i caught my eyes on you and your family. after that a text message came from you. cool, you noticed i was there. a joy of smile suddenly burst in my heart!

unfortunately, i couldn't sit with you guys. i sat with my parents at this entrance, almost the entrance actually, further away. like i told you before i sat with the same table with my ex-girlfriend (read my previous post). then i started to feel uncomfortable. quickly text constance asked where the heaven is she. need to sit where else other then here, really couldn't stand (well, sit then - -, kiddin'). okay, got a reply from her, she asked me to just go straight. so i was thinking, should i go straight and just hit everything thats in my way? so i text her back, whats your coordination? lol, i really don't know, then she just asked me to go straight, and she'll stand up. okay, i became brave enough now, stood up, and just walk as told!

as i walk walking straight, woww, this is really far, finally i reach to their table. okay this and that, that and this. (read last update to know - wedding reception) so i went closer to reine's table, shake their hands, and then went back to my table, at first i feel scared. because i couldn't stand to look at her face. oh ya, did i mention that we, reine and i wore the same dress we wore during our performance at the csa nite 2011. yeah, aww, cute is it. its just like our flash back. cool...

on my mind was like, oh i wish theres a slow dance been play. then my wish is on my side, hee. i lend my hand gently towards reine. she took my hand, felt shy. okay, then we went to the center of the stage. you know like dancing the waltz, her left hand on my hand, and her right hand on my shoulder. you hold my left hand tightly, when you're scared, im here comforting your fear. me too feeling your fear. but what i can do is continue my dream of dancing with you. i'll be there when you're insecure. next you asked me a question. i wanted to tell you when the time is right, but screw time. i place you left hand on my lest shoulder. now both of your hands on my shoulder, while the music was played, we dance, keep dancing. i whisper to your ear the question you asked. mmm, now you get it whats bugging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment