wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Monday, November 21, 2011

cool


facebook

what an awesome status dear candy mok, really am appreciating it. feel lil bit bangga la, hahahaha. no la, just liking your status.. err, about you? nothing much, just never talk to you face to face is it? okay then nothing to say, hee. oh yeah, cool game you have there - inbox you from 0 - 9999?? then you would say something about it? cool, i did inbox you my number right? so its 1503.. hee, bha yeah la. thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment