wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

aww :')


blog

here i am something to share about, a very shocking moment for me, tears almost roll down my cheek and heart is getting fast. with the music playing on, its making me even more emotional. what will surprise you dear blogger is that message is dedicated for me. yeah me. another love story to share - the end




No comments:

Post a Comment