wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Saturday, October 29, 2011

oh what a day!



yesterday was a very awful day - - at first it was fine, but then the end of my shift, it started to get bad, i got a lot of mistake, i didn't check three rooms the day before yesterday, woww. can you believe it?? three rooms. then luckily, ms RC, my assistant manager helped me. im gonna have to pay if nobody help me with this. im so shocked that time, i don't know what to do. same like my previous situation - -. cool??? nope, i don't think so...

next, i went to this magic store to look for fake vampire teeth, so sad i couldn't find one. then my best friend showed up, he's telling me i got more mistakes again (again). okay, now he's freaking me out. what else could i do wrong? huhh! i've been enough mistakes before, bro, i don't need some more stress. please next time don't do it okay? i'm sorry, but its good to tell then to keep. just to let you know. thats what a best friend will do... thank you, and he did cheered me up also, hee..... reine.... once i heard her name, i smile bha, hee. thank you

err, then i got home and call reine, just to release all my tension.. well, she did pull out my depression out of my head.. she didn't know i was in stress by the way.. hee.. she was still asleep at that time, so i constantly woke her up, lol... i wanna hear she talk bha so woke her up la :P :P :P :P :P she told me about her grades she got recently la, this and that. AWESOME!! she got number one in her class, cool, she beat all of her friends in class including amanda and fung.. im very proud of you reine, and i promise to give you a special present did i? hee, you just wait okay... our other story is about halloween and stuffs, lol. so excited!!

after talking to her, i went to take my dinner.... with my family, then i told them if i could stay at my hotel after the halloween celebration, huu, sadly, they didn't allow me... luckily i posted this today than yesterday... because i could be cursing a lot yesterday... merajuk kan tu la mau memaki, huu, sorry :D but look at this, my parents said that i never say NO to my friend's invitation... but hey, i did!!! thats why i don't tell you because i know that is the stupid invitation, so i did think what i do okay!! not to express my anger, but just to tell... i don't talk back, yet... so, just wait...

then next, i went up to my room and text cyril to call me, okay he call... he don't understand my silent, so he hang up.. okay c: then i fall asleep till 10pm, my dad went in my room and wish me good night, okay then i was up, feeling confused, what time is it?? weird day!! i'm dreaming bha this kn??? full of question o, i thought im suppose to get to work, then i paused for a moment, then think.. hmm, got bored, then sleep la...

................the next day.............

i was up early at 5am, went to the toilet then get back to sleep, hee. woke up again at 9am, my dad went into my room, and told me this "i love you (kissing my forehead) i love you more daddy ;D

.................currently online...............


No comments:

Post a Comment