wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Sunday, October 30, 2011

halloween night.



yeah, we don't celebrate actually but im just supporting the hotel bha. im also excited to wear my zombie costume, hee, so fun looking at others, and become one of them. what i love is the make up, cool, my make up are super awesome! i mix the stuff im using, lol, and what did i get? all burns on my face, err, not that kind of burning but feels like burning, yeah, but for just a while, don't worry.

hmm, last night, i went to church at 5pm, then waited for cyril and constance, hmm. they're sitting together and i was like, am i disturbing you guys? lol. no la kidding.. anyway, constance @ epi wore grey in colour! cool, i love grey and brown in colour so far... err, bla bla this bla bla that, nothing special for me, but there's something sprecial for cyril, he gave constance this candy sweet, cool, so adorable of you ^^ hope you liked it constance... hee, its like me giving her plak kn.. hoho, bha then after church i head to hotel and call putih in her room.

and then, i went up to 1406 that is their room number.. hee, looking at them getting their make up ready, this and that.. bha, me next!! putih wipe my face with this err product (i forgot what it is) err, i think moisturizer??? like bedak sejuk bha, ee!! okay continue..... she darken my eyelid, making it more scarier.. cool, now i look like a vampire, but wait this step are done yet.. i gave putih this fake blood to place on my lips, making it look realistic zombie... hee, at last completed stage one, haha! really look like a zombie, but then i still not satisfy, so put some kotex (nail polish) on my mouth, woww! its was cool at first then it started to burn, but when i put on my neck to make it look like i got slashed on my neck, it don't feel pain or burn luckily for me. i think it is because of my skin on the mouth area are thin and easily got tear. hmm, (thinking of something)

moving on.... then its 10 o'clock at night, so we're like crazy group of people went into the zsa zsa zsu fun pub, okay, so fun! i dance my best and my rest out there. its all whole out of world there. but its looks like something was missing bha, i really don't feel good being in there. but i keep on pushing that thoughts aside and keep partying! yeah this is my night! 

okay my personal battery hasn't low yet, so im still have enough energy to go wild. hmm, but i can't express everything la, so weird la - - hmm, okay then while at the party, i was like starving for food... huu.. no food provided bha, ee. buruknya, so cyril and i went all over the building just to look for food, nah!! finally we got one, bha apa lagi, kongsi kongsi la sma boss pauji and ida, hee... still not kenyang yet la... it feels like not eating plak. anyway thank you for the food.. oh yeah, constance did text me but i didn't manage to reply because my credit has expired... sorry...

okay after partying, cyril and i went up to our room at 1421. cool room we had, hee. so grateful.. hmm.. take my bath and clean myself, and went straight to bed, hmm, this funny moment i had when cril robert srated a conversation, so when i was about to talk, he fall asleep, lol. cool! what was that cyril, i was like laughing to myself  hahahaha. then i set my alrm at 6.30am, but as a awake at that time, i turn off my alarm and went to sleep again, then at seven, safwan my receptionist friend woke me up, then i went to sleep again - - last but not least at 8 am, i suddenly got excited and jump to cyril's bed.. hee. so naughty kn, hahahaha. but i don't wanna miss this moment, so i wake him up.. ee he still in his bed at that time, so i keep on waking him up, hhahaa, pity cyril ^^

okay its 9.30am now and we're heading to the church canteen to have our breakfast... cool, breakfast! hee, after a while ivy came together with reine, hee, reine looks down sleepy exhausted and heavy? lol... now i know what did they did last night, hmm, not to be told! anyway, nathanil my best friend came and we were like awkwrd ne, for him la, haha. bha, next i brought them all two of them to my room, hee, (belum check out lagi) hhaha, its still 11am bha, so i requested 12pm check out bha.... :P :P :P waa, siok la we are all getting crazy together when ryan the most crazy among us join us, haha, i pick him up from the lobby and and straight to our room, hee, so fun la, but the most painful for me is when reine bump her head, so pity o, really wanna kiss her head that time but unfortunately i didn't, hmm. sorry, yeah i know you won't like it. ...... hoho

there's some video of us doing stuff.. just wait ryan will upload it later on.. hee, can;t wait to see them again and again bha.. hee, everybody are crazy, no exception! hahaha. bha, now 12pm sudah, so cyril is already waiting for us at the lobby, so here we are walking around no fix place to go... at last we went to the food court, and take our lunch, hmm, i took singaporean mee, hee, nice! second timer!! they rest nasi kuning, mee sup, and ect. thank you cyril for the treat. next time let hang out again, my treat... okay, next we went to see reine's parents at the first floor, okay, shake their hands, ask for their blessing, its good you know, hee... at that time i started to keep silent (secret to myself) so reine asked me whats wrong, she with her funny way, lol, i wish i could be as happy as her for that time, but... yeah there's something...

so they brought us to lunch (again) hee... so funny, all thanks to ivy... you sneaky mouse, hahahhaa. okay, so we went to this chinese restaurant. and i ordered nasi ayam steam, well it don't taste as good as eastern's.... hmm... while easting reine offers me to carry my bag, aww, so sweet of her, and my jacket, cool. wish that i can get her..hmm, (we could happen) okay after we're done with our lunch, thank you aunty and uncle, i didn't say thank you did i?? sorry, i got silent instantly just now, sorry.. i should be happy instead right? but then, okay next tiem okay??? when will you get a chance to be with your lover's parents? once in a life time is it?? now you know... hmmm... 

bha, i went home as usual but htis time aerlier all thanks to cyril my buddy, for lending me his pocket money, RM 2... appreciate it so much! for this and all of my stuff that i couldn't remember, please forgive me. thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment