wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Sunday, October 23, 2011

csa nite 2011



first of all i would like to thank you God for giving me this chance to perform my fav song to my one. hee. i personally dedicate we could happen song to regina angel emol. specially thank to you for being my partner and for supporting me in what im doing. i love you for that.. then im so excited to do my best even though i got a lot of mistakes but yeah its worth my time being with you! im sorry if my voice sounded like im forcing myself to sing but thats the way i do. in my opinion, the previous csa nite are better, no offence btw. but to tell you the truth bha kn.. i don't feel like im in a csa nite with the lights from the audience's side was on.. should be off next time, anyway okay bha!! hee. i would like to share this picture on of my friend took.


we could happen

this picture taken by brenda my friend. hee. so cute looking la kn, hee. i really enjoy singing, but too bad my voice doesn't really allow me to sing. hahahahaha! im trying to create more sweetness between reine and i.


i know you want me to
i know you want me to


papapapapapapapa ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment