wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Friday, September 16, 2011

the truth about my heart


# t h e l a s t s t e p

okay do you want to hear an interesting story about love? my love? hee, don't laugh ^^

well, here it goes, for the last 3 months since i broke up with lucyle cecil, a gril that i thought who will be mine "forever".. didn't last as i thought it would be.. look ... i have overcome the regrets and broken heart i had... i lose to a more high expectation person ^^ .. so i tried to look for someone else i hope that will bring colours to my life ..

but i keep holding to myself that i would not easily fall into girl, damn . now im falling for someone cool you should know about, reine emol ^^ shes cute, well for the last 1month i told her that i had a crush on her, so it began, naaa ... but as i figure it out, that she not single, bha ada kunun bf dia tu ... naa, dari sna sya tau la dia ada bf, she told me few things of her problems, so i listen, then that day, we talked ! hmm, but now, i need to talk to her again bha . hmm

last two days, i asked her what does she think of me, so she answered "brother" hmm, well coooll bha ^^ ... then her bf will be here soon, like today , i don't know la, ee .... so im planning to meet her bf.. yeah , so what, i still wanna know them ... then if i have the courage to move on, so be it ...


No comments:

Post a Comment