wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

p/s :

sorry i copied and edited some of your picture without your permission, i'll tell you later on, hee . sorry aa :D but im happy la edit edit ne, apa lagi kalau edit crush sya pnya picture kn heeeeeeeeeeeeee bhabha ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment