wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Sunday, September 11, 2011

h a p p y s u n d a y


s m i l e

dear bloggers, welcome ! today i would like to wish all of you cheers ! smile all the way to the end of the day . hee, today my schedule is : i woke up at 8.30am and took my bath wash my face . i felt fresh ! waaa, siok ne dapat mandi cuci rambut, semangat mau keluar, tp tidak jadi la, got no mood going out, so i stayed at home ONLINE hee .

naa, after cleaned myself, i went online (currently fb'ing) hee . i watched movies listening to some songs, blog this and blog that . then text someone who i can't say that she's mine . she's someone else's . hmm, you get what i meant... hey, i've been thinking, suddenly, like... now... hey i wanna hug you... we never hug before right? naa, lets hug...

errr, the other night before i dream about us you know, waaa so sweet . its the first time i did dream about you . its about : you wanted to exchange you phone with me while im lying on your lap .... waa, its look so realistic ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment