wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

the class of 2009 & 2010


N I L A M

well lets see if i can remember
all those names in my my class
by looking at those pictures hee

FROM LEF TO RIGHT (THIRD ROW) : LEONG CHEN PIN, SHAZRINSHAH RUHELYU, MASRUWIN, FARHAN EBRASON, ASYRAF SAZALI, MORRIS PANG JIN SENG, MOHD HAZEQ AZROL, TIONG LEE YEW, VINCENT CHIN, MOHAMMAD SYAWAL BIN COLLIN, NASAZLANSHAH, FAIZAL ARIP, M.A HAZMAN BASUKI, KENNY SENG, YAPP YEE WEI

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT (SECOND ROW) : CHEW VUI KENT, WONG YET CHEN, WONG JUNG HOW, MOHD AFIQ, NATHANIL JULIUS, MARVYN JASON DOMINGO, PUI CHUNG JYE, CHANG FOO YEE, MUHAMMAD IZEMIL BIN FIRDAUS, AMIRRUDIN, MOHD NAZRIN, ADZUAN, AWANGKU 

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT (FIRST ROW) : CHRISTINE YOUNG, SUSI KAMARUDDIN, HIEW EHUNG, LEONG YET PYN, FUNG KAH PUI, NURSAYFAWATI FOO, ROHAIZAH BADARISHAM

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT (SITTING) : VOON PHEI LING, CHONG CHING ANN, CHIN LI SAN, LEONG PIT SAN, MOHD RAHMAT NIGEL, TEACHER, PANG WEILY, ARCHEL, ELMEE PETRUS, ASMIDAH IDAS, UMIKALSUM

each and everone of us got thier special characteristic, so be thankfull to be yourself, be happy in who you are and who you will be . express your inner self . 

No comments:

Post a Comment