wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Sunday, July 3, 2011

my day :D

today the 3rd of July -

i didn't wake up by myself this morning, i didn't set an alarm on my phone, my phone suddenly rings at 7.15am . that really wake me up when they ask me where i am . i wonder why they ask, so i told them that im in the night shift bha, HAHA . oh what a shock im in when they said that i suppose to be in the morning shift !! i woke up and wash my face take my bath, brush my teeth, BUT I DIDN'T TAKE MY BREAKFAST, what ??? yerr, i felt so hungry bha, then i took the taxi to church, hey . don't you guys feel weird that i went to church insteed of going to work, ?? lol, im actually wanted to meet darrelene ann my cousin from my mummy side . then as i reach church, i keep on calling darl to ask her where have she been, hee, risau only me this kn :D

heeeee, my stomach begging me to buy him some food, then i went to the church canteen to get a couple of sausages, hee . just for you stomach . haha . then i still waiting for darrelene to come but no show, huu, so i decided to go to work,

its 8.30am now and im already in the front desk . i ask for an apology from my AM(assistant manager) hee . then i continue my work, checking out guest, preparing the arrival for today, but nasib only 16 arrival for today kn, hee . after i do all the arrivals, i ask my boss of i can go out to see darrelene for only half on hour but .. just wait till what happened ..

i went out at 10.30am in the morning . then called darl, looking for her ofcose, thats the reason why i went out just to go and see her, haha . rupanya she when to tamu (takada) for breakfast or lunch ? i don't know la, so i went to online a little while ast kuhara.com there, then go comment Adzuan's status on facebook, haha . he must be shock to see me im not kidding that i'll be there at his gerai at tamu, neehh sya bha ne, at the same time, i saw darl eating with his friends . sya p intip dia dari luar, LOL macam stalker ne, yerr, hahahaha ! the funny thing is i don't know which one was her, so i called her, i keep on calling her to know which one answers her phone that will be the ONE , aww, so sweet like love story plak kn, lol . oh ya, the time now is 11am . yeah half and hour had past right ??

after that, i ran back to shopping complex to fake my present there, LOL, tidak jadi ne, hahaha .

im starting to worried about my rest, im suppose to get my half and hour rest outside only, but .. huu, gara gara mau jumpa ne orang sja kn, sanggup, heee . moving on ...

as i was ''cucuk'' the maybank to cash out some cash, i saw c darl dari jauh baru masuk compplex, then i turn away from her, lol, mau tapuk kunun, hahaha, but mana boleh tapuk sama cousin, hahaha tp as i walk by her i greet her bha .but just shake hand lagi tu, lol, buruknya, but but but, i did managed to get my dream of huggung her :D lol, cousin bha tu, mesti la happy jumpa :DD

next i accompany her to servay to look for her slack pants and her track pants, hee . balik balik ne dia tukar, try try pants yang mana ngam, hahaha . last last jumpa yang saiz .... err saiz are secret, tidak boleh kasih tau d public, hahahaha . and when paying i pay 80sen, lol, tu pn mau kasih tau bha, taik - - haha .

err, then kami p shopping apa lagi tu ya ?? err, tiada la lagi, tu sja , ada pn p minum soya sja ne, hahah . sya belanja, nehh, (ee buruk ne perangai main kasih tau) HAHAHA . okay btw, in every way that i've been, i saw  him and her both together dating . then you know what did darrelene did when i said thats her, and thats him . she hold my hand ! im really touch that my cousin would do that to make them see, hee . thank you ya :DD hee .


P/S : c darl bha suruh sya update ne, hahaha


oh yeah bha plak , i forgot to tell, we did went to the quang ming book store to get some manila card and some marker pens, hee, she paid all of her things, hee . i don't have enough money to pay, lol, soya sja sya belanja, hahahahahahahaha . sorry darrelene , hee




i better finish my storry, err, when i got back to work i got misconduct XD


err, at night plak sya wb sama farahferra33 . lucu ne, tp siok, heeeeeee


bha, until here la dulu dya update aa, banyak lagi bha, but daddy ask to sleep, hee . yesssss !!!!!!!!!! sya anak daddy c:

No comments:

Post a Comment