wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Friday, July 1, 2011

July


the elaboration of July:-

#1 - i feel love when ever someone cares for me, today i felt them when working :D Kak N aka my supervisor has been very good to me, i like it the way she cares and joke around with me, i know when ever shes mad, there must be something wrong, so don't be afraid to talk to her, ask whats wrong, okay ? next i feel love when meeting you at promenade just now, could it be a coincidence ? i don't know whether you are the one on not . so i have to wait till the moment comes, i need you to prove that you can be the one . the one that i wanted, be a good girl okay ?

#2 - i feel calm today at work, i don't really feel stress and rush . all gone slow and steady follow the flow, hee . thank you God for that, ily . i sure hope that July is the calm month for me, not much , move on ...

#3 - you came into my life ? are you the one ? i felt love, but not much of a spark there, i need more hints ! of all of my July Hearts, all includes L O V E . i am trying to get my love for this July (if possible) but nobody want me bha kn, huu, even my last ex gf also left me for another guy, her ex even ! lol . hey don't read seriously la, haha . anyway, back to my side of the story, err, how bout if i try ? i try to take you as my special one can i ? but be good to me please ? be a good girl for me, i wish to change a girl to a better way, :3

#4 - sometime i felt this miss kinda thing in my mind, i miss every single thing that reminds me of you . my past,  my present, and my future too, lol , merepek ! i miss c darrelene la, haha, i called her just now and she said she forgive me, lol . i felt awkward bha just now, so she hung up, then i blurr, yerr, buruk kn, bha its okay my cousin ! you take care ya ! OTHER THAN THAT ! i miss lucyle cecil the back stabber, haha, kunun la, tidak bha, tp kalau kau tidak suka sya lagi okay ba, haha . im fine de, napa bha sya cakap pasla kau ne, ee, geram :p next next next storry please, 

#5 - its so sad when others don't notice you right, yeah i look like i got all the attention, but i just don't feel it, uh ! no elaboration on this sad corner ty, i hope not to be sad in this month and the next ty :D

No comments:

Post a Comment