wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Friday, June 24, 2011

read with you eyes close


today 24th June 2011 i have walk nearly 6km back home from my work place . damn tired - - after got home i straight away go to my computer and online, lol . got no tired o kn, hahaha . but nevermind because tomorrow i cuti bha, yeyy ! err, after online facebook i go and take my bath, oh what a relief :D okay then i took my dinner with my family at home . next i went online again, hoho, like now .. haha . and now i got mood to post because i got something to say .. huu . so sad bha just no i accidentally view a picture you you both looking so sweet .. so my face from happy suddenly goes to sad ne . punya buruk kn . i miss the old days with you even when you think of it as your playing time . but with you i feel happy, really happy . thank you for making me happy even sometimes you ignore me, yeah i get it, you just avoiding me, huu :c what ever that i think maybe wrong but, i just can't help myself . im still hurt . im trying each day to learn to forgive you but i couldn't . im sorry, (tears tears tears) em, everyday i keep on listening to Who Is by Bruno Mars just to get more emo, haha . lol buruk kn perangai, gne la ne kalau sudah sot sot sendiri, (currently sucking on an ice cream stick) the picture above shown that im playing Lucky by Jason Mraz & Clobie Caillat hoho, kiddin'  bha . thats just me "pretending" to sing Lucky's :D bye, for now .

No comments:

Post a Comment