wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Monday, June 27, 2011

i'm sensitive .


em, i've been sensitive lately, i'm so dissapointed with myself, damn what happened to me . God i pray please guide me, help me not to be so sensitive . teach me to be like you, send your angel guardian to protect me and others . even with my friends, i've been a jerk, a bad one, huu . i really miss the old me of being friendly and open, but now, too much work that burdens me, and my work has making me hard to concentrate because this is involving my negligence, plus my relationship was just recently been screw ! thus i feel like a toy, like nobody wants me anymore, what ever comes, i can't accept it freely . sorryy to all my dear friends, i'm in such a mess lately . i apologize for this, anything just tell me directly okay ?


since you been busy, i got no one else to talk to, my phone suddenly got silent . so i just pretend that you're avoiding me, reading your previous status makes me even sensitivier (is that even a word) lebih sensitive la kunun, sorry  okay ? i'm sorry too, to my pal cyril robert, he cares for me, i know, but i've been such a bad friends to him, i should give him my attention, sorry, okay ? 


No comments:

Post a Comment