wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Friday, June 24, 2011

empty ,


err, as you see this post is kinda black, that is because i just heard a very hurtful words came from a ex friend of mine . i was hurt to hear that she said she did plan on breaking us up, so i straight away tell her that i felt regret on being friends with them . oh, what a bloom day to me, a cloud just above my head pouring out the tears of whats on my mind, damn . you are suppose to support me . i know that shes your friend and you relative, but think ! whats best for you and i . i don't want to argue about me letting her go, but what i just don't understand is .. you did tried to broke she and i ??! at least tell me the truth please, when it comes to honest situation, i am a really deep sensitive person . grow up please, not only you who needs the attention, sorry to post it in here, i don't want it to go on public . just me lil advice to you and all . honest . ty .

No comments:

Post a Comment