wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Thursday, May 26, 2011

UI, BUKAN SYA SUKA DIA BHA, SYA SUKA RAMBUT DIA SJA, HEE

err, hey guys what do you think if i got this hair style ? hey hey hey, i need your support yoo, LOL, i really like this, but is it ngam sma kepala sya ??? thats what im wondering, hoho .


at first mau buat rambut macam justin bieber, but, i know its buruk bha kn, lol, err, now i like justin's hair better now, because it looks mature already right ? ui, agree ???? huu, i think i have a hair crisis, hoho **** better lagi kalau ask my special one kn, but so sad shes not mine anymore, huuuuuuuuu . never mine i can ask cyril robert my best friend his oppinion heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment