wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Thursday, May 26, 2011

My feelings,

Any girl would be lucky to have me, i think = =' yeah, on second thought im sure ! em, for now i still confused and feel dumb, huu . at first i felt sad, but now im feeling hurt like muka kena gusuk kertas pasir LOL . maybe i should have listen to my sister that her face looks like penipu but i never thought of that, i never hate her during our relationship, huu because i love her with all my heart . oh speaking of my heart, give me back my heart lol . hee, just kiddin', never mind just throw it somewhere some place someone to take, someone who can appreciate them, c: peace peace peace :DD


*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*



after the next day, waa, ada sudah kau pnya bf aa, huu, beautiful lagi tu kn, naa sya tiada ne, tiada mau sya :P makan hati la sya, LOL . tidak bha, im okay but at least try to tell, not by telling through your actions, im not sure whether you care or not, but for me you 're not, :c

No comments:

Post a Comment