wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Friday, May 27, 2011

done,

Well im done editing cyril's HOHO . im so happy to see someone satisfied with what i have done, someone that appreciate what i gave, made and created :DD thank you cyril for that, i love you, LOL . Wanna see what i did ???? naa, jap aa, but ne tidak perfect ne, cuma buruk sikit sja, hoho .


this is just his profile jump start, LOL is that the right word, em, his anu la, his BIG BEGINNING C:


ne naa plak dia pnya background, tidak juga cantik sya buat tp asal ada la kn, i really like the word cyrilcircuslife, it makes me smile :DD

Bha, if you got anything to ask, or a favour to ask, just text me or, mail me, LOL, i can try my best to do it, i may be charging some extra effort to this, maybe 20ringgit per page, right ?? is that affordable ??? LOL, it doesn't matter, i need the money for my saving , hoho, so im an editor now, huuuuuuuuuuuu, weeeeeeeeeeee, naaaaaaaaaaa, hoooooooooooo , bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :DDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment