wo de

My photo
i'll hold the door please come in and just sit here for a while this is my way of telling you i need you in my life its so cold without your touch i've been dreaming way too much can we just turn this into reality cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you storms try will come but i know that the sun will come again he's my friend and he says that we belong together and i'll sing a song to break the ice just a smile from you would suffice its not me being nice but this is real tonight cause i been thinking 'bout you lately maybe you can save me from this crazy world we live in i know we could happen cause you know that i've been feeling you

Saturday, May 28, 2011

depressed,



The negative - oh today, 28th may i can still feel the pain running through all parts of my body, every time i woke up i realize that you're not there beside me, i tried to force myself to forget you, but i can't . it would be easy if i have no feeling, if im the one who has no heart, if im a bad person, I WOULD HAVE LEFT YOU HATE YOU TALK BAD ABOUT YOU BE CRUEL TO YOU BECOME YOUR ENEMY . but instead i walk away with full of shame, embarrassment, sadness, i know from the start that you cheat on me, how could you . i trusted you with all my heart, i even gave you a second chance . maybe its your style, but look at me, am i the one who deserve to be fool ? i not a toy, ..



if  for example you wanted to broke up with me, just say it ! not by doing hurtful things to me, i too have feeling, even a man still have feelings, i thought that day i take you back as mine, you'd change, but i can't feel you . the emptiness are shown, obviously ofcosse .

hey, do you have heart ? im sure you do, actually i understand that i cannot compete with 2 year or 4 years of relationship, actually i regret falling for you . damn, really am disappointed with what i've been choosing nowadays . you can at least tell me, tell the truth girl, be honest in yourself, especially me .

hoho, for now i have to get away from you, including your friends, i couldn't stand to look on your face, every time i see you, my heart goes pumping hard, really hard to breathe la, my body starts to cramp and feels weird and sick . and i hate when it happen . but ..

The positive - you are what you are, yeah i know that , you can be what ever you wanna be . i don't care anymore (i do care) when a person says that he/she hates you . they don't really mean them, the meant the opposite . You know me very well right ? im the kind of guy who cools down fast . the one thing i couldn't forget is LIE . i dislike liars . and i hate that i love you so much . At church i ask God to help me forgive you, i wanna be like God that can forgive and forget, i really need that super power :c

today 28th may i pray for you, all i hope is to get back as a friend with you and others, but .. as i said before it is really hard for me to look at you face . so if you realize what you did, i forgive you, but if your eyes have still not open, Oh, you really selfish . 


bha bha its not good to talk at people's back, that all, and i wish you the best :DD and for the record, ily :P

No comments:

Post a Comment